Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rediscovering Again The MONTELLIANA Extra Dry Italian Prosecco Through The Eyes Of Abel & His Daughter Ellie : Cheers! ENJOY!!





Abel just brought his daughter Ellie that's tall and beautiful for her two-year's -of-age now, she's wearing Elmo gloves today! Anyway Abel's wife and he like the MONTELLIANA Sparkling Prosecco and the sweeter Moscato, too : BOTH sell for $11.99. he saw me, holding both bottles in his hands, smiled and thanked me for the recommendation of last week. Michel said to me : " How old do you think she is? " I looked a minute, studied her face and said Ellie was two-and-a-half? Abel smiled, said I was right. I like that. She sure is cute! Thanks for stopping by Abel and Ellie,... and Abel bring your wife to our bubbly-champagne-sparkling wine tasting this Monday night, the 30th 2013 from 5-8PM, no charge, we'd love to see you come - we can thank you in this was as you sip, enjoy and learn, too! Cheers, Happy holidays everyone, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn 12/26/13

No comments: